- Measure all sides of the area where you will be installing your HOFT privacy screens.
- Determine where each post will go, remembering that a maximum of 6 feet is recommended between posts.
- HOFT offers 44’’ and 6' high posts to allow privacy and comfort right where you need it.
2 A6 - 2 x C6 - 2 x A4 - 2 x B4 - 2 x Rail Fillers
2 x A6 - 1 x B6 - 2 x C6
3 x A6 - 2 x B6 - 1 x C6 - 1 x A4 - 2 x C4 - 1 x Rail Filler
5/4’’ x 6’’ Red Cedar deck boards stained paprika
1’’ x 6’’ Composite deck boards grey
5/4’’ x 6’’ Treated wood deck boards stained espresso
Mix & match widths for a unique look
Ask your home improvement expert what kind of finish your wood needs.
- WOOD / COMPOSITE : To anchor on a wood or composite surface, use 3/8’’ wood anchors (not included).
- CONCRETE SLAB : To anchor on a concrete slab, use 3/8’’ concrete anchors (not included).
- IN GROUND : To anchor in ground : Dig a hole a minimum of 3 ft. deep x 9 in. diameter, pour concrete and wait for it to dry for 48 hours. Then fasten your posts with 3/8'' concrete anchors (not included) on the concrete base.
Anchor posts 1’’1/4 closer than the length of your chosen planks, so that boards insert into the rail.
- Determine the height and level of your first board by sliding a railblock in each rail and tighten at the desired height. If your surface has different levels or is sloped, simply readjust railblocks accordingly.
- Insert a spacer in each rail between each board. HOFT’s innovative spacers act as nails to strenghten assembly and give you the perfect and constant distance between boards. No measuring, no hassles.
- Slide section brackets on top board and insert both screws to solidify assembly. Then complete the look with the cap.